Friday, February 15, 2013

Kind of ageless

Kath's Emporium and Tiny Huggles, is the home location of the store, with a big showcasing of Kath's photography. I posted about her exhibit at Raglan Shire Tree Gallery, and decided to go take a look at the main gallery.

The Bridge location, found in the teleport, is breathtaking. I just had to take some outfit pictures there. It is also a very inspiring view for an artist. It is not really part of the gallery, but since it was not marked private, I am sharing it with you.
 


The Medieval outfit I found from featured items in the Marketplace. It is just so beautiful. The quality of the textures, the way it looks on you, is just gorgeous. The colors are pretty. It does not have issues with different poses, as you can see from the pictures. I don't do rp in SL, even thought I have been playing roleplaying games in real life for years. But the medieval outfit looks good when I go about my day inworld, it is kind of ageless.

Outfit details:

Outfit: Old World in Marketplace: Medieval Girl in Red, Mesh
Eyes: BND: Light Blue
Hair: Clawtooth: Book Worm, Break of Dawn
Skin: Mynerva: Elise, Ruby, Tan
Feet: Slink: Womens Natural Barefeet, Mesh Rigged

Poses: MGS: Girl Stand F-05, F-04, F-03,




No comments:

Post a Comment