Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Winter warm



Mixing of climates and cultures here. Decided to take the pictures at Clawtooths front garden, because the Tableau sim is just so gorgeous. Went looking for a good hairstyle to use in the post and found a freebie, that I really like.

This great mesh coat is good for cold weather, and so pretty. The details are very nice and as always Starlight is very generous with her product and included the hat, gloves and stockings.

These shoes are really fabulous, too, and the hud gave me an option of using them with the stockings. It also would have allowed me to take off the bow, had I wanted to.

Glam Affair's gift skin is pale with a vibrant make up. It would work fell for a fantasy look, too.

 I'm very glad to be using MGS's poses, the set has several really cute ones. I will be using them in my posts again for sure.

Outfit details:

Coat: House of Starlight: Fancy Winter Pepita, includes stockings, gloves and hat. Promo price for a short while, get it quick!
Shoes: Noya: Extreme High Heels, with hud
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal edition - Melodia, group gift
Hair: Clawtooth: You Say Tomato, Uptown brown, All colors, free
Pose: MGS: Girl stand E-01
Eyes: Croire: Ingenious, dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment