Friday, November 9, 2012

Viper

Viper Gallery at Gay Riviera (adult)



So,  I had been wondering, what to show you guys from Gay Riviera. Been there for a few events myself and it is a really fun place, and a very beautifully built one at that. They have stores by many a quality SL brand.

Then I saw a banner for the Viper Gallery online and decided to visit. It is a small shop with gorgeous photography of adult nature. The sim itself is adult, so take that in to account if you decide to visit.

I love the tongue in cheek humor of the photographs combined with a sleek style and clearly a great talent. Even if you are not attracted to males, you may find beauty in these images. They are like poems in honor of their subjects, if you allow a mushy expression.

I do not want to hide my blog under a warning for adult content, so I am not showing the imagery in this post. Instead you get a shot of the gallery front and a couple of outfit images. I have been thinking "guest at a gallery opening" for this outfit for a while actually, I love the gorgeous dress by Kunglers.

Outfit details:

Earrings: Eluzion: Mariasha
Eyes: Adam n Eve: Mesh Eyes, Fawn, free sample
Dress: Kunglers: #62, The Dressing Room, Blue
Hair: D!va: Chiharu, Black amber
Shoes: Baby Monkey: Lola pumps, all colors hud

Poses from Vista Animations Sensual female ao.

No comments:

Post a Comment